Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

TV, Central Indiana, Thanksgiving, 11-28-57

This is the earliest issue of TV Guide from central Indiana that I've been able to locate so far. Although I was too young to remember watching tv on the Thanksgiving offerings listed below, I do remember sitting in front of the old black and white on Thanksgiving mornings, me in my pj's with milk stains on the front and maybe a Rice Krinkle still housed in one of the creases, watching the parades.
I should note that, of all the stations listed (oh-boy-what were there? A choice of 7 or 8?), we could only get channels 4, 6, 8, and 13.

Channels are as follows:
3--Champaign IL
4, 6, 8, 13--Indianapolis IN
18--Lafayette IN
10--Terre Haute IN
15, 21, 33--Ft. Wayne IN
49--Muncie IN

Thursday, November 28, 1957















No comments:

Post a Comment